Take a journey of artistry and heritage. Glass Pass…the glass lovers’ pilgrimage!
Experience the beauty, history and artistry as you embark on this unique glass lovers’ adventure of nine glass attractions in three states!
Explore museums or enjoy outlet stores and gift shops throughout central and southeast Ohio, western West Virginia, and southwest Pennsylvania.
Call Fenton Art Glass at 304-375-7772, or visit www.GlassPass.org for more details.
Participating Glass Attractions
- WV Museum of American Glass, Weston, WV; 304-269-5006; magwv.com
- Fenton Art Glass, Williamstown WV; 800-319-7793; fentonartglass.com
- Baker Family Museum, Caldwell, OH; 740-732-6410; bakermuseum.org
- National Museum of Cambridge Glass, Cambridge, OH; 740-432-4245;cambridgeglass.org
- National Imperial Glass Museum, Bellaire, OH; 740-671-3971; imperialglass.org
- Degenhart Paperweight & Glass Museum, Cambridge, OH; 740-432-2626; degenhartmuseum.com
- National Heisey Glass Museum, Newark, OH; 740-345-2932; heiseymuseum.org
- The Works, Newark, OH; 740-349-9277; attheworks.org
- Fostoria Glass Museum, Moundsville, WV; 304-845-9188; fostoriaglass.org
- Duncan & Miller Glass Museum, Washington, PA; 724-225-9950;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio Glass Museum, Lancaster, OH; 740-687-0101; ohioglassmuseum.org
- The Tiffin Glass Museum, Tiffin, OH; 419-448-0200; tiffinglass.org
- Crystal Traditions, Tiffin, OH; 888-298-7236; crystaltraditions.com