Huntington is celebrating our 150th anniversary through 2016. Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of January 25, 2017, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $100 billion asset regional bank holding company
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. Following the conversion of FirstMerit locations to Huntington, service will be available through a banking network of over 1,100 traditional and supermarket branches, and through digital, telephone and ATM banking, including nearly 2,000 ATM locations.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated provides:
- Full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services
- Mortgage banking services
- Treasury management and foreign exchange services
- Equipment leasing
- Wealth and investment management services
- Trust services
- Brokerage services
- Customized insurance brokerage and service programs
Through automotive dealership relationships within our primary franchise area and select other states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
We share a commitment to demonstrate these Core Values in the work we do every day:
- Accountability: Own it
- Communication: Have open, honest and collaborative dialogue
- Continuous Improvement: Always getting better
- Inclusion: Be open-minded to all
- Passion: Act with positive and persistent pursuit of results
- Service: Earn customer loyalty for life
- Teamwork: Work with and look out for each other
We at Huntington are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities. We excel by:
- Providing competitive products and services and delivering a superior customer experience, always striving to earn the trust of our customers.
- Delivering long-term shareholder value through top-tier performance, while maintaining an aggregate moderate-to-low risk appetite and well-capitalized position.
- Equipping our colleagues to be the best at looking out for our customers, continuously improving our workplace and ensuring Huntington’s ongoing success.
- Contributing to the economic strength of our local communities by investing in business growth, partnering and volunteering to make a difference where we live and work.