Date(s) - 9/21/19
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Children’s Toy and Doll Museum will be sponsoring a Historical Driving Tour throughout the county to visit eight different historical sites. The tour will be a self-guided tour on Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 11 AM to 4 PM. Tickets are $10 per person and Children 12 and under are free. Tickets may also be purchased at any tour location.
Pre sale tickets with map can be purchased in advance at the following locations:
Children’s Toy and Doll Museum-at 206 Gilman Ave. Marietta, OH (open Sat – Sun 1-4 PM)
Marietta-Washington County CVB at 241 Front Street, Suite 7, Marietta, OH
Lowell Water/ Sewer Dept. 308 Walnut St., Lowell, OH (see Beverly in the office)
Stops on the tour will include:
- Children’s Toy and Doll Museum 206 Gilman Ave., Marietta, OH (open Sat-Sun 1-4PM)
- The Fearing House 131 Gilman Ave., Marietta, OH
- Cider Press at Lane’s Fruit Market 20620 State Rt. 676 Marietta, OH
- Churchtown Historical Society- 17784 OH-676 Churchtown, OH and includes stop #5
- Research Room Churchtown OH
- The Christy One Room School on Pottmeyer Rd. 750 Christy Road, Churchtown, OH
- Oliver Tucker Museum 401 5th St., Beverly, OH
- The Straight Run One Room School House on Buell Island, Lowell, OH
The tour may be started at any of the listed locations and you can continue on by following the map.
Please have tickets marked at all stops by a Volunteer Docent and register for our special prizes.
The Historical Driving Tour ticket sale will benefit the Children’s Toy and Doll Museum Roof Fund
Visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/childrenstoyanddollmuseum/