- This once a year event depicts a battle between North and South on the grounds of Henderson Hall Plantation.
- This trip will start out with a full hot breakfast as we depart at 9am for the Plantation.
- We will have some special guests riding with us. As we arrive at the landing, you will disembark and board the trolley. The camps are open to walk through and the Hall will be open to tour as well. The battle will begin around Noon.
- Once the battle is complete, you will be taken by trolley to board the boat where lunch will be waiting for you to enjoy during your return trip to the landing arriving around 3pm.
- Date: June 20; 9am-3pm; Price includes breakfast and lunch on the Valley Gem