Registration is now OPEN for Memorial Health System’s Fund Run GLOW. Join us Saturday, October 8 for a GLOWing evening of family fun! Here is the lineup for the event:
• 5:45pm: Provider Power Dash (new in 2022) – a 50-meter sprint competition for providers
• 6:00pm: 1-mile walk or run
• 6:30pm: 5K walk or run
Entry fee is $25, and all who register before Friday, September 2 will be guaranteed a performance T-shirt. To register, please visit www.mhsystem.org/fundrun5k.
All proceeds from the event benefit:
• Bariatric Exercise Program: providing a specially designed personalized treatment plan and exercise program opportunities to patients wanting to improve their health and lose weight
• Bridges Forward/Stroke & Brain Injury Exercise: providing community-based exercise programs designed exclusively for stroke or neurologically injured individuals
• Diabetes Education: offering a patient centered experience with private or group education sessions at low or no cost to patients to better understand and cope with their disease
The run/walk will start at Memorial Health System’s Wayne Street Campus and the course will be the scenic river trail along the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers. This is the perfect route for a nice evening walk or run, and you’ll be supporting our community members.
Hope to see you there!