One of the most popular items with visitors to the CVB is our selection of self-guided walking tours. These were created out of a need to give travelers something to do in the evening after shops and attractions closed. Easily one of the most popular items in stock, there are five different topic areas for touring; Ancient Earthworks, Harmar Historic Homes, Marietta Churches, Marietta Historic Homes, and Marietta Military.
We have created an easy, 24 page booklet for visitors to learn and navigate through some of Marietta’s most interesting architectural and historical landmarks. The booklet will be available on our website for download with advertising opportunities throughout. Act quickly, this opportunity is first come, first serve. If you are interested in advertising or would like additional information about this opportunity, please contact Shannon Beacham at 740.373.5178 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full page $500
- ½ page $250
- ¼ page $125
- Front cover strip ad $250
Advertising with the CVB
The Marietta-Washington County Convention and Visitor Bureau offers a variety of value-added advertising opportunities to fit most advertising budgets. Advertising with the CVB provides your business with exposure to thousands of tourists, visitors, and industry partners each year. Here is just a sampling of what the CVB has to offer:
- Advertising in the Official Marietta-Washington County Visitors Guide
- Advertising on our website, MariettaOhio.org
- Lighted sign displays in our Tourist Information Center
- Co-operative marketing opportunities for Members!To advertise with the CVB or to receive more information, contact us. Get the most out of your advertising dollars by becoming a member! Members receive special discounts and pricing on advertising.